Monday, November 9, 2009

Boy can he make me laugh! I am always smiling and giggling when we are together (which is everyday)! I guess that's what happens when you are crazy in love with the "PERFECT" guy! So much has been going on. Corey sold his car (post about that later) we took some engagement pictures, and have just been planning lots of stuff for the wedding. Oh ya, we do a little school work on the side if we have time ;) 

Yesterday we spent the day with Barbara and Greg and went to the beach to take some pictures for the invites! We had such a great time and got some good pictures! Thank you to Barbara, Greg, and Bradley for spending the day with us and breakin out your mad photography skills! 




Last week we were also able to go to the Raleigh temple together with the singles branch. That was one of the neatest experiences I have ever had and will always be something that I cherish. Sorry we didn't get any pictures of us outside the temple with our camera.  We are getting married in 40 days!!! Can you believe it?! Holy cow, in 40 days I get to be sealed to the most amazing person I have ever met! Poor Corey :( ha ha. He doesn't even know what he is getting himself into! I am super excited for Corey to get to meet the family and spend some time with me in Utah. We will have such a blast! Oh, I can't wait! Hopefully 40 days comes really fast!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Bradi you are so dang cute! And SO in love, that's awesome, I'm so happy for you :) congrats on the engagement!

    ReplyDelete